To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Holman Auto
- Phone: (856) 778-6349
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Holman Automotive • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Technician – Land Rover San Diego
The automobile industry is undergoing a profound transformation. New technologies, like autonomous driving and advanced data connectivity, are redefining the way cars are operated and maintained. As a result, our industry needs technicians who are eager to learn about the latest technologies, service and repair customer vehicles and are excited to be part of the future of transportation.
The biggest Land Rover Service Department in San Diego is hiring technicians! Let Land Rover of San Diego support your career growth and take you to the next level!
If your present position does not offer the job or income security you’ve been looking for, then Land Rover San Diego has the career for you:
- State-of-the-art shop, with a new dealership under construction.
- Will be a two franchise dealership in the future, adding the brand of Jaguar when dealership is complete.
- Brightly-lit, clean, and completely climate-controlled work area
- Professional Management team with successful track-record of developing employees
- Paid Mentoring, factory training, and assistance in ASE Certification
- Ability to earn a real-world Six-Figure income.
• Automotive technical experience and/or technical school program experience required
• Automotive manufacturer training preferred, but not required
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment requirements including background checks, DMV, and drug screening
Benefits at Holman Automotive Group include an outstanding compensation plan, paid time off, available 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, and employee vehicle purchase program.
No company is better positioned for this new world than Holman Automotive Group. Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. Much more than a network of dealerships, Holman has built a 90-year tradition of innovation and success by drawing on our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into our third generation of family leadership, Holman is looking for a new generation of intelligent, motivated and sophisticated employees ready help us meet tomorrow’s challenges. If you’d like to work in this kind of exciting, technology-driven, customer-centered environment, then Apply Today!