The Warehouse Manager will oversee all activities and procedures in the warehouse and oversee all incoming/outgoing shipments from the warehouse.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ensure all shipments are weighed within 48 hours of arrival at warehouse
- Keep records of all shipments from third parties
- Ensure forklifts, plumbing scales, security system and fire alarms remain operational
- Ensure there is sufficient material for employees to complete jobs
- Complete inventory of all material and storage units on a monthly basis
- Ensure that shipments are stored in the warehouse in an orderly manner
- Ensure that outside containers are stored neatly and orderly
- Ensure warehouse meets RSMO and MTO guidelines
- Charge and keep track of weight tickets for office and public use
- Assist in loading and unloading shipments when necessary
Required Education and Experience:
- Interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of company software
- Ability to multitask
- Conflict management skills
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Knowledge of government regulations as it applies to moving
- Ability to operate forklift
- Required: High School diploma or GED
- Required: 5-7 years of related experience
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
- Indoors and outdoors
- Warehouse environment
- Frequent bending and lifting
- Lifting objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent use of warehouse equipment
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R3102
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1914, J.M. Coleman founded the company in Hutchinson, KS under the name Merchants Transfer and Storage. He began with four dray wagons, eight horses and a desire for success. Success, then as now, meant service, as our early advertisements attested: "Courteous men at your service night and day." Over the past century, our company has undergone many changes that have forged our company into a strong and dependable force in the moving and storage industry. Today we have over 50 company owned offices in 17 states and one U.S. territory, and more than 400 agents throughout the world. Covan operates over 200 interstate operating units with another 600 units utilized for local and short haul activity. In 1914, this company was family-owned and built on excellent service, dependability and trust. Today, Covan is a family-owned corporation that is driven by providing the same level of service, dependability and trust in which it was founded over a century ago
View the full profile