To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Sales Executive, Retail Segment
Cardtronics • Frisco, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Regional Sales Executive will play a vital role in contributing to the growth and expansion of Cardtronics ATM Services focusing on the Retail Industry segment comprising 25 - 125 locations, Airports, Transportation and Public Sector turnkey opportunities, and other strategic ATM placement opportunities. This person will be responsible for aggressively hunting and building a new book of business within these segments and be able to deliver results quickly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Access/create contacts throughout the retail industry at the executive level and ATM category level
• Previous experience selling to C-Stores a plus.
• Continually demonstrate ability to open doors, generate meetings and gain buy in.
• Lead RFI/RFP efforts as needed.
• Responsible for being one of the Retail SME (subject matter experts) internally and externally.
• Work independently and with a sense of urgency
• Deliver sales results quickly
• Fully understand pipeline management
• Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor degree is required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience selling related Products and/or Services, growing revenues, and leveraging retail relationships.
• Possess a 'Hunter' mentality and be able to build a book of business quickly.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and overcome obstacles.
• Must be results oriented and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to understand complex and multi-function sales cycles from start to finish.
• Experience selling services (financial preferred) into retail organizations.
• Strong ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
• Solid ability to understand retail operations, marketing, IT functions, outsourcing, delivery, ATM deployment strategies and the ability to close business.
• Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.