Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Data Analyst
- Responsible for supporting the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the Department’s best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow from ingestion through production
- Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing.
- Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
- Performs quality assurance of all EFP services.
- Responsible for ensuring incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies.
- Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.
- Creates and modifies files for upload into COTS products modify methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use typically with COTS products and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing.
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides senior Contractor IT staff with notice of deficiencies.
- Responsible for keeping track of individual assignments.
- Notifies supervisor of errors and corrective action taken. Streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service. Records problems, what occurred, down time, and actions are taken.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- At least three (3) years’ experience performing e-discovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 7, 10, document review software, and encryption methods..
- 2- 3 years’ experience loading, processing, QCing data using Relativity, NUIX, Venio, and Cellibrite
- Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
- Able to run or create queries and searches in unique workspaces.
- Knowledge in exporting, importing and migrating data to various workspaces.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- May be required to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Highly effective in deadline-intensive work environment
- Experienced with problem resolution while minimizing downtime
- Supervisory or team leader experience very useful.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) or other technical certification preferred.
- Experience in T-SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of DOS and/or other file manipulation applications extremely helpful.
- Experience with LAW, IPRO, Concordance, Summation, ICONECT a plus.
- Ability to obtain Government security clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Business Process Improvement
Complex Problem Solving
Root Cause Analysis