Kelly Services is recruiting for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a Global Chemical Company in Elk Grove Village, IL.
Our client is looking for 4+ years of mechanical and electrical experience for this 1st shift position!
• Perform installation of mechanical and electrical equipment
• Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance of mechanical, electrical, instrument and plant utility equipment
• Perform repair and calibration work on industrial electrical circuitry and components
• Take readings of plant utilities like steam, compressed air, nitrogen, plant water
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly checks of fire alarm system, emergency generator, fire water pump
• Perform minor repair of mechanical equipment
• Work on circuits from 24VDC to 480VAC
• Resolve deficiencies found during inspection/test
• Install electrical systems and equipment.
• Perform routine scheduled and non-scheduled electrical troubleshooting, repair, and calibrations.
• Locate and correct power failures and short circuits.
• Make modifications to programming and configuration of programmable logic controllers and distributed process
• Knowledge and use of electrical test meters such as megger, loops simulators and clamp meters.
• Be able to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
• Perform mechanical repairs as needed to plant equipment such as valves and pumps.
• Update daily maintenance status in SAP or other reports
Must be able to wear a full-face respirator, safety glasses, FRC, steel-toed shoes, and gloves. Must be able to work at heights.
Be able to read electrical schematics and blueprints
4+ years of industrial or manufacturing experience
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
Temp to Hire Opportunity with Health Benefits, Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Programmable Logic Controllers