To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Auditor Lead - 2nd Shift
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK Indiana. located in Elkhart is our largest campus and collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK's Elkhart facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
The Quality Auditor Lead reports to the Quality Manager, and acts as a quality resource to operations in KIK Elkhart's Main Plant, a high volume FDA Regulated manufacturing environment. This individual will support activities of the Quality Engineer overseeing Quality requirements of all lines on 2nd shift.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Operations in interpretation of customer requirements
- Assures finished product meets specification requirements prior to release
- Provides training to QA personnel as required
- Reviews batch packet documentation for accuracy and completeness and approve
- Defines defects in finished products
- Discusses Production/QA problems with Production Manager/Supervisor to determine corrective action
- Reviews specifications of each product
- Reviews production schedule
- Audits QA Line Auditor performance
- Instructs Production on rework procedures
- Fill in as QA Auditor in the event of absence or vacation
- Interact with Specifications Dept, Warehousing, Compounding, Lab, etc. as appropriate or as designated
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years in manufacturing or operations related field
- 3-5 years in Quality Assurance experience, preferably in an FDA environment
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer