To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warwick, RI 02886
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Warwick, RI
Posted 12 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Financial Analyst will be a member of the IGT North America Lottery FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) team supporting the business unit CFO.
- Participate in the monthly close, forecast and annual budgeting process by collaborating with business partners, managing deadlines and ensuring accurate financial results.
- Consolidate and analyze business segment financials including sales, revenues, costs, capital and free cash flow.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages and presentations for senior and executive level business leaders.
- Assist in preparation for board meetings, earnings releases, conference calls, and shareholder meetings.
- Facilitate and implement new or changes to operational and financial systems, reporting, and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- Support relevant internal and external audit activities.
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- 0-5 years experience as a financial analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related area required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Technical competence and willingness to learn new technologies and software applications
- Motivated self-starter with capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate complex financial information to various business partners and leaders
- Results-oriented with ability to deliver a high-quality work product
- Leadership potential
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.