To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA 92865
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager - Remote/Southern Region
Data Aire, Inc. • Orange, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Manage, direct, and be responsible for the Company’s sales through the independent sales network within a defined geographic region in the Southern United States.
• Responsible for sales/growth in the region requiring travel up to 50% of the time.
• Build relationships in the territory with manufacturers’ reps, end users, specifying engineers, and mechanical contractors in the region.
• Motivate, train, develop, direct, and evaluate the independent sales representatives. Replace underperforming reps where and when required.
• Perform or assist representatives with specification reviews and quotations.
• Pipeline management to mean follow up on representatives’ opportunities, quotations and monthly forecast which will be recorded in CRM.
• Expand new business opportunities in various markets (Data Centers, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Office, Cleanrooms, etc.)
• Handle dispute/conflict resolution from customers or sales representatives within the Region.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ direct sales or rep management experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Technical ability and experience selling commercial HVAC systems. Knowledge of precision cooling equipment and applications, and the data center cooling niche market a plus.
• Experience managing a team of manufacturer’s representatives a plus.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Ability to work from a home office with ready access to a major airport.
• Thorough understanding of a manufacturer’s representative role in the project delivery process in the construction industry.