At Vaco,we help you get the advantage over your competition! We match Accounting, Financial, IT and Administrative professionals with career growth opportunities; our recruiters have direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to support the Sales and Marketing efforts of a growing company.
Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal advocate! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview, supplying you with key information about our client. We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
As a Customer Service Rep, you will be responsible for fulfilling and tracking all Products, Sales and Marketing requests for samples, mock-ups and product renderings for the Sales and Marketing team and broker network. You will manage and distribute marketing administrative materials such as specification and pricing forms, Sales & Operation notes, product fact sheets, sell sheets and brand presentations. You will be responsible for responding to daily customer inquiries using database, email, telephone and/or written correspondence in a timely, accurately and efficient manner.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Recording and tracking all customer correspondence, requests and inquires
- Managing Sales custom display program which includes:
- Preparing cost worksheets
- Requesting part numbers and specifications
- Preparing display planogram
- Renderings and spec sheets
- Managing general office environment, including collecting and distributing mail
- Printing and processing online customer purchase orders with attention to detail
- Placing all stock-room orders including E-Commerce promotional orders
- Unloading, visually inspecting and counting all incoming stock-room orders and stocking shelves (involves heavy lifting)
- Maintaining office supply and stationery inventory control
- Keeping detailed records of usage and the preparation of recharge reports
As a Customer Service Rep, you must be able to clearly present information, interpret complex information and communicate professionally with customers-you must communicate efficiently regarding their orders. You must also be able to display good judgment in routine and day-to-day decision making.
Other requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
• Strong Customer Service background
• Excellent computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office
• Phone system and other traditional office equipment
• Ability to prioritize work in alignment with the needs of the customer
• Good time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and approach situations with a proactive and positive outlook
• Ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal team and external customers
• Experience with e-commerce platforms and understanding of basic packing procedures for web fulfillment
• Working knowledge of shipping software, such as UPS WorldShip