Title of Job: Tech Support / Help Desk- Remote
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
We are hiring a Remote Tech Support/Help Desk for our Fortune 500 healthcare client.
*Must live in the Atlanta, GA area*
Schedule: 40 hours per week between the following hours:
M-F 7am-7pm est.
Saturday/Sunday 8am-8pm est.
Status: Full Time
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
Technical Support Analysts are responsible for answering incoming calls from customers and resolving technical issues, while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity. Successful candidates will; handle 50+ contacts/day, work with various internal support groups to escalate complex high priority/high impact issues, as well as ensure a high degree of customer service and customer focus. Effective candidates will have shown at least a year of experience resolving technical issues over the phone, demonstrated troubleshooting and technical ability, and an ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical customers.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Listen to callers concerns; taking ownership of each callers request and managing their expectations to ensure timely resolution
- Walk caller through troubleshooting steps via phone/email to reach resolution and eliminate root cause issues
- Document required information through our client ticket management application known as ServiceNow, while being in compliant to HIPAA and other federally regulated laws.
- Manage group by service as a team mentor to peers with troubleshooting inquires.
- Handle customer complaints and offer elevated technical support expertise.
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Ability to work successfully with customers to provide problem resolution
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Collaborator and ability to work within a team setting
- Ability to document problem resolution and other materials
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively and independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Complex Problem Solving