Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Climate Control Market Leader
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Climate Control Market Leader. The Market Leader will formulate and execute Strategic Market Growth Plan to exceed Company Growth objectives for Sunbelt Rentals Climate Control Services in a designated cluster market.
• Safety: Lead the Safety Culture and ensure compliance with all company safety protocols.
• Strategy: Formulate and execute Strategic Market Growth Plan which will include identifying target market segments, expanding location footprint, and expanding sales team coverage.
• Sales: Formulate and execute tactical sales plan to penetrate the identified market segments. Directly lead and manage the sales team to exceed revenue targets.
• Operations: Manage Climate Control Branch Managers in cluster market.
• Operations: Responsible for multiple Profit Center P&L’s and leadership of tactical operations plan to optimize fleet plan and improve operational efficiency.
• Brand Marketing: Represent and champion the Climate Control brand both internally and externally. Leverage the Power of Sunbelt by building and maintaining strong relationships across all Sunbelt divisions.
Education & Experience:
• (8) + years of Rental Industry experience that includes previous store/location management
• Strategic Planning
• Sales Development and Sales Management
• Time management
• People Management
• Strong communication skills
• Working computer knowledge
• Solid financial knowledge
• Presentation Skills
• Project Management Experience
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Organizational Development or related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible Organizational Development and Org Change.
• Five (5) years of formal audit background/training. CPA, CFE, CIA or audit related designation preferred.
• Five (10) years of formal supervisory experience of team of 15 or more.
Preferred Skills in:
• Advanced understanding of various O&G invoicing systems and processes.
• Preparing and/or Reviewing complex reports and trend analysis.
• Mediating Conflict with employees, customers and vendors.
• Researching, analyzing and applying relevant information to the development of workflow improvement for cross-functional business processes. (Lean six-sigma experience preferred).
• Developing partnerships across the organization.
• Organizing community/company events.
• Developing, recommending, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures and work flow.
• Ability to build new programs, and to facilitate culture of change within a complex organization.
• Exceptional communication skills. Ability to listen and interpret underling team needs and make compelling recommendations for improvement.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Business To Business