Post-Acute Rehab Solutions is looking for a committed and patient-focused PRN home health Certified Occupational Therapist to develop, recover or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with physical, mental, or developmental conditions. You will offer effective and client-centered services that will enable people to carry out everyday tasks or activities confidently and independently. The successful candidate will have a holistic perspective and will be able to adapt the environment to fit the person.
- Address client’s aspects of performance to support engagement in occupations that affect health, well-being, and life quality.
- Select and adapt the appropriate per case occupational therapy treatment model, method, and approach to direct the process of interventions.
- Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- Teach clients new ways of approaching tasks and educate them on how to break down activities into achievable components.
- Assess client’s home and other environments and advice on alterations consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use.
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers.
- Observe, note, and report on progress of long- and short-term treatment goals.
- Collect data and document processes followed.
- Regularly follow-up client
- Proven working experience as occupational therapist.
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy
- Hands-on experience with computer programs and creative media
- Familiarity with ADLs evaluation tools (e.g., Katz ADL scale, Lawton IADL scale)
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice occupational therapy.
- BS degree or greater in occupational therapy
Powered by JazzHR
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Communications
- Occupational Therapy
- Adaptive Equipments