To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager - Pressure Pipe
Aegion Corporation • Baltimore, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Insituform Technologies, LLC, an Aegion company, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager of Pressure Pipe.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional 'dig and replace' methods.
- Responsible for the execution of annual sales plans for Pressure Pipe for the Eastern United States to support revenue and profit objectives of Insituform Technologies, LLC.
- Act as the face of Insituforms Pressure Pipe Group by marketing and promoting the benefits of InsituMain for pressure pipe rehabilitation practices to consulting engineers and agencies in coordination with local BDs.
- Manage the Pressure Pipe business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Identify, develop and close new Pressure Pipe business opportunities.
- Provide and develop project technical specifications to engineers and owners that support the InsituMain product position and facilitate operational efficiency.
- Provide training to BDs on new product introductions.
- Effectively use CRM to track and report market activity and analyze results.
- Team with operational groups and Area Managers (as internal customers) to promote early involvement, buy-in and support for pressure related leads, opportunities and bidding projects.
- Prepare Pressure Pipe bids and proposals for the region, execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating process, collect bid tab information and generate market intelligence for capture and subsequent analysis. Assist in the development of marketing communications and product portfolio decisions, coordinate pilot projects and spearhead management of customer service. Jay
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or other related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years construction related sales experience; underground construction experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success developing a territory and building relationships with clients, contractors and engineering firms.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, and strong people management and decision-making skills required.
- Solid working experience with MS Office Suites required; experience with a CRM tool a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% by automobile and airplane required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested