$39.30 to $45.51 hourly
Apply via Robert Half Management Resources to be considered for this Business Analyst role. Being passionate about deploying your experience in business analysis, is essential to this position. In this role, you will assume a role in streamlining and improving internal and external reporting, forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and key performance indicators. The Business Analyst position is based in the New York, New York area. Apply for this position today! This is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
- Expand and transition from startup to mature enterprise, including streamlining the planning processes and making sure finance compliance, accountability, and integrity is upheld throughout the organization
- Push forward company innovations beyond conventional forecasting
- Report on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, communicating trends, risks, opportunities to the leadership team
- Oversee financial and operational modeling, building models from scratch, improving existing models and breaking larger models into sub-components to help drive sound business decisions
- Assist in driving requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems
- Work closely with leadership to form financial forecasts and set performance benchmarks, utilizing business judgment and financial insights to help with decisions that align capital and resource allocation within the company budget
- Be in charge of special projects and ad hoc analyses, including new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities that are frequently emerging
- 10+ years related experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Comprehensive knowledge of trading
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Recognized track record of excellence and relevant experience in Banking and/or Corporate finance / operational FP&A at either a fast-growing tech startup or a large, well-established company
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Bachelors of Arts or Science in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar required; CPA/MBA degree preferred
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.