Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
- We are currently seeking a full-time bilingual (Spanish and English) Counselor Case Manager for our Substance Abuse Outpatient treatment program.
- In this position you will provide individual, group, and family counseling to clients (adolescents and adults) with substance-related issues and daily diagnoses in a clinical & culturally sensitive manner.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or related field preferred
- Professional certification or licensure (LSW, LPC, LCSW, LCPC, and/or CADC) within 2 years of hire date
- Annual TB test required
- Demonstrate ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and comprehensible manner.
- Competent with computers (Word, Outlook, etc.) and willingness to learn the electronic health record system
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based upon relevant education, experience and licensure.
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid holidays, Sick time, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours.
We offer room for advancement and an environment where you can utilize your education and experience, knowing that you are making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
Come be a part of this challenging and rewarding environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Counselor Case Manager, Bilingual Counselor Case Manager, Counselor, Social Services, Human Services, Medical Health Services, Mental Health, Case Manager, Manager, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.
Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)