Our MBA candidates in King of Prussia, PA interact with Arkema colleagues and global technical experts to support our current businesses and products, and to develop the plans and strategies that will fuel our growth.
We are currently recruiting:
MBA candidates with strong expertise in finance, business strategy, market development or management of strategic development projects. A background in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Proven ability to innovate and improve upon existing business practices
- Analytical or finance background
- Demonstrated proactive and strategic thinking
- Marketing experience which includes developing business plans, and financial analysis
- Technical background, (chemical engineering, chemistry, polymer science preferred)
- Must be able to relocate outside of the Philadelphia area, for a rotation, and possibly a position assignment following the program.
Initial assignments may include:
- Providing direction on business strategy, involvement in annual budgets, S&OP meetings, sales and marketing planning, as well as management of strategic development projects.
- Providing key business indicator tracking and analysis from a financial and supply chain perspective to ensure Business Management understands the profitability of the business and the components of P&L factors.
- Providing financial analysis, and forecasts related to P&L, capital spending, and balance sheet activities.
- Analysis of key elements of the business strategy to maximize profitability, and evaluation of new business opportunities for future growth.
- Analyze the market and implement strategic plans for new product development and commercialization
- Lead financial studies to simulate various operating assumptions and scenarios to support the strategic decision process of the business
- Assist in the development of profit improvement initiatives.
Successful candidates will work in a collaborative interdisciplinary team environment. We can offer many different career pathways in a dynamic, international environment.
A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in 50 countries, 19,000 employees, 137 production facilities and 13 research centers, Arkema generates annual revenue of $9.1 billion and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands. In North America, Arkema, Inc., a subsidiary of Arkema is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. Arkema Inc. employs 3,200 people and operates 37 facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information about the EEOC, please refer to The 'EEO IS The Law' poster at [ Link removed ]
Supply Chain, Chemical Engineer, Outside Sales, Product Development, MBA, Operations, Engineering, Sales, Research, Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Management
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Chemical Engineering