Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
$15.84 to $18.34 hourly
There is an opportunity for a Help Desk Analyst to join the team at Robert Half Technology! We're seeking someone with a can-do attitude who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team.
This Service Desk Analyst job is for someone who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. The chosen candidate might end up creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. If you're looking for work where you can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users, this job might be for you. We need the person in this position to know how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is an understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. One of the most important parts, though, is how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. The ideal candidate for this Analyst job can cover alternative shifts when needed. We encourage any applicants who fit the description of a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. Located in Fenton, Missouri, this Help Desk Analyst II role will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- If you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you'll do well in this job
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- A experience in candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction - Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision - Proven knowledge of Remote Support - Foundational knowledge in End-User Support - Quality experience with User Support - Deskside Support experience - General familiarity with Support Tickets - Well-founded grasp of Remote Support Tools - Practical knowledge of Tier 1 Support - Experience with Provide Technical Support - Application support experience - Deep understanding of Desktop Support - Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment - Experience in one or more programming or scripting language - 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware - Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening) - Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions - This position will be best given to a person with ITIL certification - Applicants should have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude - This position will be the best fit for a candidate with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Support.