To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Systems Architect
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Architect to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS Federal is seeking a Senior System Architect to support the architecting and integration of a variety of systems, to include Big Data/Cloud Solutions. This position requires strong leadership skills as well as strong technical skills in areas such as software system architecting and enterprise application integration. The candidate will develop architectures to meet customer use cases, support customers assess technical issues, and support the development/integration of software systems.
The candidate should have prior experience in designing/architecting Enterprise scale systems incorporating a variety of components (COTS, Open Source) and supporting its integration. This position will be performed in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be enthusiastic about new technology, and will work well in small teams.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- Secret Clearance, but must be eligible to receive a TS/SCI security clearance
- 7 years of experience designing, deploying, and supporting Enterprise level systems
- Demonstrated cross-functional team collaboration skills in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment
- Experience managing and collaborating with third party vendors
- Experience developing Architecture and Data Flow Diagrams using graphing programs (e.g. Visio)
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization; possesses excellent technical writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel (10%) to mostly CONUS locations
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience utilizing big data and cloud tools and technologies
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to deploy to OCONUS and hardship locations for short periods (2 weeks) a plus
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.