To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Christopher Lu
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Paramount Staffing • East Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Call Center Agent
Call Center Supervisor
Summary / Objective: The Call Center Agent is responsible for providing friendly and exceptional service to our customers. Performing a variety of tasks related to building loyal relationships, solving problems and creating solutions in a matter that will ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Handle high volume of calls, live chats and emails inquiries.
- Process customer warranty claims and returns according to policies and procedures.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of customer accounts and order process.
- Communicate with customer and sales team regarding product availability, delivery dates, order cancellations and order status.
- Interface with all levels of staff to ensure customer satisfaction and trouble shoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of product line, prices, delivery time, various marketing promotional services and similar data.
- Work closely with service technicians to ensure timely delivery and repair of returned units.
High school diploma or equivalent / Bilingual English and French or Spanish is preferred
Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Must have excellent listening skills and patience
Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential
Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and overtime as required
Must have the ability to work in a performance-measured environment
Excellent follow up skills and strong attention to detail.
Ability to think ‘on your feet’ to solve problems, multi-task and prioritize assignments
Team player able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
Willing to learn and grow with company
Proficiency in MS Office
NOTE: THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE. ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY BE PERFORMED, AS ASSIGNED. IT ACTS AS A GUIDELINE AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OVER TIME