Position Title: Joint Replacement Sales Associate
Who we want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Organized self-starters. Persistent salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- Increasing Joint Replacement sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory
- Communicating with current and new Joint Replacement customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
- Learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Joint Replacement Sales Representatives and Managers
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 40%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hardworking And Dedicated