Our Client is a flock of hospitality freethinkers dedicated to dreaming up ways to spread hospitality. Their inspiration is the humble master of balance - the Flamingo. From a one-legged repose, this social bird and guru of good vibes shares with us the path to living life on vacation~
Always show your true colors. Follow thou most tropical self, yet remember that life is better when we flock together. No matter which way the current flows, you shall then find balance.
Vacation is a mindset, not just a destination. Their hospitality projects are here to provide both. They welcome you to tune in, let go and join them. They’re here to create better lives through better leisure.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Believe in well-balanced lives for their staff and guests. Meetings start with meditation. Plan to move into health and wellness business in the future
- Privately owned, but very well run, with exceptional smart and family-oriented young leaders
- Great career growth opportunity, with new hotel opening in 2019, and additional restaurants on the horizon
Join this growing full-service hospitality group as Chef de Cuisine for a boutique hotel.
This hospitality group has several concepts in restaurants, bars and hotels, and serves food made from scratch, everything fresh and healthy, much of it farm to table. It believes in health and wellness for all, takes care of its team members, and is looking for a star player for its team.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Experience in running a hotel restaurant kitchen
- Manage, train and develop kitchen team
- Excellent culinary skills; able to create delicious and appealing new recipes
- Work closely with Banquet Chef
- Manage labor and food costs to meet or beat budget
- Medical, Dental and Vision paid 75% for employee.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health club and wellness benefits
- Training on-site
- Closed Mondays (except MLK, Pres. Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day)
- Closed Christmas, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving and July 4
- 2 days off per week
URL blocked - click to apply
- Minimum 2+ years as successful Chef de Cuisine for a scratch hotel restaurant, managing annual sales of at least $1M+
- Experience with Island (Hawaiian, Caribbean, etc.) cuisine preferred
- Open to relocation candidates
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer