The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on a team or independently and have outstanding interpersonal skills, adjusting to changing priorities from various directives, and communicate effectively. You should be organized, accurate, and detail orientated.
Our client is a national leading Multifamily Developer based in Seattle. This client currently specializes luxury apartments and is doubling their project pipeline over the next 3 years.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Detailed cost estimates at different levels of completion (conceptual, schematic, design development, construction documents). This includes determining labor, material and equipment costs for all disciplines.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of a project cost estimate throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Development and implementation of a holistic strategy for each project from concept to construction.
- Direct the management of a centralized cost estimating database and a formal process to support cost estimating to ensure historical data is utilized.
- Analyze historical cost trends to forecast a projects budget at high levels.
- Ability to assess cost risks during a project lifecycle and communicate to responsible parties.
- Provide feedback, mentor and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Provide improvement recommendations to cost estimating procedures to reduce future discrepancies between estimated and actual costs.
- Identify cost trends to assist in cost reduction and process improvement efforts.
- Highly motivated individual with aspirations for career growth.
- Ability to work in a team environment and initiative to execute on self-guided, special initiative projects.
- Drive towards results, proactively identify risks and escalate effectively.
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills and can Effectively work and communicate across large cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solver, and communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car Allowance