Brand Marketing Specialist GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Under the supervision of the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for driving critical marketing initiatives for launch including managing innovative campaigns, developing, and implementing influencer strategies, building the Company’s brand awareness, and driving consumer engagement to target audiences in the U.S. market.
Brand Marketing Specialist ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support marketing strategy, execution, and initiatives to continually elevate and drive brand awareness.
- Maintain brand assets online by updating images and company product information on the Company and retail websites.
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events and tradeshow planning and materials needed, advertising, optimization, and content development.
- Support sales team by providing marketing assets and enforcing brand marketing guidelines.
- Assist with reconciling discrepancies, processing advertising invoices, and managing spend within budget.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data for increasing brand awareness.
- Liaise with product development team to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Lead the set-up and account details for all company social media channels, and partner closely with the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager on deployment of content, while ensuing brand uniformity.
- Deliver engaging digital newsletters, social blog, and email content on a regular basis.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to reply product messages to customers.
- Support the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager with marketing partnerships such as coordination of sampling activations, giveaway materials, signage, etc.
- Provide frequent communication and coordination regarding project updates, issues, and other pertinent topics to the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager and appropriate parties.
- Create and maintain brand style guides, training materials, resources, workflows, and templates for internal and external use.
- Responsible for working with 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Provide support for marketing events as needed.
- Execute packing, shipping and tracking for sales and marketing as required.
Brand Marketing Specialist OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seek continuous improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Brand Marketing Specialist SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong oral and written communication skills demonstrating the ability to collaborate and prepare customer communications/presentations, reports, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and wiliness to learn new software.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Strong research and project management skills.
- Teamwork skills and motivation to work effectively across functions collaboratively, as well as independently.
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks in stressful situations effectively, adapt to changing priorities, and respond with urgency to requests while remaining focused on strategic imperatives.
Brand Marketing Specialist EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Marketing, Communications or equivalent from four-year college or university; or
- 3 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience in writing content targeting CPG buyers or influencers.
Brand Marketing Specialist LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
Professional Certificate in Brand Management (preferred)
Brand Marketing Specialist MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
All interaction, results and position related skills will be measured through oral and written performance reviews.
Brand Marketing Specialist WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Work is performed remotely and in an occasional professional office environment with quiet to moderate noise levels.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and various digital devices.
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Business Process Improvement