To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnston, IA
- Samuel Knupp
- Phone: 5152734030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Johnston, IA
Posted 28 days ago
Responsible for the support of end-user desktop, laptop, phone, mobile device hardware, software, and break/fix services. Troubleshoot and repair computer systems and peripheral equipment, by responding to incidents and service requests either in person, by telephone, or via remote access. Provide timely resolution of incidents or escalations on behalf of the customer, to appropriate technical staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Process level 1 team incidents and service requests
- Monitor their respective ticket queue and handle tickets to ensure incidents and service requests are addressed in a timely manner, meeting established metrics and SLAs
- Comply with standard processes and procedures
- Strong customer service focus and a desire to successfully interact with end-users and peer teams
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
- Interact closely with customers to understand their needs and / or requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve tickets within SLAs), related to operations and end-user requests
- Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
- Deployment of PCs (adds, moves, changes)
- Effectively work with PC imaging software such as Ghost and / or SCCM
- Deployment, management, and support of PCs, peripherals, and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity software
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of PC problems related to hardware and software
- Coordinate activities with service desk, network services, or other IT teams
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.