The Front Desk Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the front office operations and reception area. We are seeking someone who is highly organized, self-motivated, and a great communicator!
- Answer/screen all incoming calls with a pleasant voice and efficiently transfer calls to the appropriate party
- Greet all customers and clients in a friendly and professional manner and communicate arrival to the appropriate party
- Keep the front office area tidy and presentable
- Meeting and event planning, preparation, and coordination
- Assist in coordinating conferences, presentations, and travel arrangements
Mail / Shipping
- Receive all incoming packages and deliver to the appropriate party on a daily basis
- Manage all outgoing mail and packages to be ready for pick up by end of business day
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments which includes composing, editing, formatting, and proofreading reports, documents, and presentations
- Check processing
- Supply ordering
Starting pay is: $18-22/hr, depending on experience
Hours: 8AM - 5PM, M-F
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
*A minimum of 2 years of admin, customer service, or receptionist experience
•Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
•Exceptional organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Setting Up Files