Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performing all facets of maintenance and operation of a complex ground radar system specifically the AN/MPS-T1.
• The ability to troubleshoot to the lowest level and properly correct system anomalies and potential system operating issues.
• Experienced in the repair / corrective maintenance of the systems complex transmitters, receivers, pedestal mechanics and instrumentation associated with the system deployed while in field.
• Experience operating the AN/MPS-T1 in support of the training range activities.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Capable of interpreting schematics, electrical diagrams, technical notation, mechanical and drawings to assess, diagnose and repair the system to operational condition.
• Experience analyzing/reviewing and documenting system performance, system needs/requirements for preventive maintenance intervals (PMIs). Inspect and repair as necessary all major system components.
• Ability to work in outdoor environments
• Ability to work with limited or no supervision
• Possess the ability to transfer maintenance and operational knowledge to assigned operational personal
• TOP SECRET/SCI clearance required or must have the ability to obtain.
• Ability to perform daily tasks such as replacing components and wiring circuits; troubleshooting complex electronic equipment to the component level
• Experience using common test equipment such as: digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes to diagnose sophisticated radar subassemblies.
• Ability to operate system during missions.
• Ability to perform regular maintenance and repair without supervision.
• Commercial Driver License, tower climbing certified, soldering certification.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)