Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Data Engineer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Role: Data Engineer
Primary Skills: Data Analysis
Role Description: The Data Engineer must have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must have Data Analysis, Coding and Testing experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience in: software development and/or data engineering; and in working with relational databases including Oracle, Teradata, MySQL.
- 5+ years of development experience in Oracle Business intelligence tool (OBIEE) and /BIP
- Experience performance and tuning in a large OBIEE environment
- Strong experience in SQL and dealing with multiple databases e.g. Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining real-time or near real-time data pipelines using technologies such as Apache Kafka and/or Spark Stream
- Experience implementing BI Visualization and Reporting toolsets such as Tableau, Power BI
- Experience working with Big Data tools and frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Impala
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- Provide expertise in performing application development, configuration and unit testing of Data Integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL), and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) applications
- Design and develop OBIEE Dashboards/Analysis with enhanced drill down, guided navigation, prompts, filters, and variables options for efficient performance
- Develop data analysis reports using graphs, charts, pivot tables, gauges, KPI’s, and Pie charts
- Performance tuning of the analysis and dashboards for response time, data rendering, and user interface experience
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/ technical solutions
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team.
- 5 and above years of advanced OBIEE, BI Publisher experience.
- 5 and above years of advanced Oracle, Teradata, SQL experience.
- 2 and above years of intermediate Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Kafka experience.
- 2 and above years of intermediate Tableau, Power BI experience.
- 4 and above years of advanced Data warehouse, ETL experience.
- 2 and above years of intermediate Agile experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Bhavna Singh
412.436.0333 (Ext: 2216)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)