To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
GPAC • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
This position is responsible for providing Regulatory oversight of Clinical operations, supporting the implementation and maintenance of the Document Control and regulatory training development systems and ensuring compliance to applicable regulatory, FDA, and ICH guidelines/regulations. This position also supports the review of regulatory and clinical documents, as needed.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
* Assist with the conduct of routine audits of clinical files to ensure that regulatory documents are collected, updated and filed appropriately.
* Ensure compliance with applicable FDA regulations and ICH guidelines
* Ensure that regulatory and clinical documents are filed, scanned, and archived according to company SOPs, regulatory commitments, and sponsor obligations
* Collaborate with project managers to ensure trial master file content and format are consistent, communicated and adhered to.
* Support the creation, implementation, maintenance and improvement of hardcopy and electronic filing systems for the retention of all clinical trial documents.
* Assist Head of QA with the preparation, review, tracking and maintenance of regulatory and clinical documents.
* Review documentation as needed to support regulatory filings
* Assist with the creation and revision of controlled documents to support and improve quality systems.
* Support, maintain, and improve QA training development systems.
* Provide clinical-specific training to company personnel.
* Assist in training company personnel on other QA aspects, as needed. Education Requirements/Experience Level
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in Clinical required (understanding and implementation of clinical regulations/guidelines)
* 2-3 years' experience in clinical research
* Knowledge and experience with regulatory and clinical documents required
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and Adobe Acrobat
* Attention to detail
* High work ethics
Education Requirements/Experience Level: Bachelor's degree Experience in Clinical required (understanding and implementation of clinical regulations/guidelines) 2-3 years' experience in clinical research Knowledge and experience with regulatory and clinical documents required Strong organizational skills Strong communication skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and Adobe Acrobat Attention to detail High work ethics
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.