Main purpose of the role:
The Junior Communications Administrator will be responsible for Telecommunications Expense Management tracking and MDSL database integrity as well as relationship management of service providers. He or she will act as the interface and coordination point for all aspects of Business Communications for BGC Partners, Cantor Fitzgerald, GFI and other affiliates. .
- Manage service order/approval process through MDSL RPM software
- Gather requirements for new orders and manage approval process.
- Place orders with vendors/Internal provisioning systems and work with the relevant teams to arrange installation, test and turn up of services
- Process handover documentation and record relevant information in the global database
- Manage circuit contracts and ensure the best commercial terms are achieved
- Manage regional projects such as office moves and integrations, vendor service novations & migrations
- Monitor internal ticketing system; pick up trouble calls and tasks as required and track workload
- Work closely with Communications Administration team globally to manage global shared mailbox and ticket system
- Prioritise executive requirements globally
- Process circuit inventory changes as required
- Provide reports as requested to various business entities, senior management
- Produce usage reports on links maintained; manage removal of unused circuits.
- Work with appropriate teams on service migrations to suite continually evolving requirements
- Submit contracts to Legal department for review and signing.
- Liaise with the Desk Head / investigate, report and explain any business / desk cost variances.
- Regional support of global vendor strategies and spend reviews
- Review current inventory to identify areas for savings initiatives
- Process mobility requests
Systems We Use:
- MDSL RPM & MDSL TEM
- Proteus Enterprise Call Detail Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft One Note
To all recruitment agencies – BGC Partners & affiliates do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees or any other company location. BGC Partners & affiliates are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please contact the Recruitment function for additional details
- Business Relationship Management
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Microsoft Excel