To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator
AJILON • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Temporary Human Resources Administrator Job in New York, NY
Are you an administrative professional with a specialty in Human Resources?
Ajilon has a client with an exciting upcoming HR Administrator need and we want you to be the first to hear about it. As the Human Resources Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting Senior HR leaders with special projects, providing HRIS support of new entries and updates, coordinating new hire onboarding, scheduling screenings (i.e. drug screens, background checks), maintenance of personnel records and other ad hoc responsibilities.
You are the right candidate if you:
• Have strong administration skills
• Are comfortable with learning new systems
• Have proficient MS Office skills
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Are often recognized for taking initiative and are a self-starter
To qualify for this role, you will have:
• At least 2 years of prior experience in a HR related role, internship experience will be considered
• A bachelor’s degree - a concentration in human resources or related field is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A strong desire to learn and succeed
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please respond with a MS Word version of your resume.