We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government defense and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Web Developer joining our team to support Government activities at McLean, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Web Developer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to design solutions to complex IT issues while delivering innovative products and applications. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Interact with customers for support and services
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Research, understand and develop using new technologies and standards as needed
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- High degree of initiative creativity and technical ability to function on dynamic development team as required
- Create parent-child list relationships providing SharePoint and application expertise supporting a wide variety of diverse projects
- Create customized applications using SharePoint
- Provide coding to support customized applications and tracking system
- Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
- Developer must be willing to learn new skills in areas of ServiceNow (Development) as well as other emerging technologies that will keep them updated with providing the latest customized development application
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies as well as excellent verbal and written communication.
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle, be able to receive and decompose requirements, as well as perform system testing on developed applications.
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
- Preferred Skills: Customized development skills, Customize application and coding.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to t to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer's ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8+ years of related experience
' We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)