Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Our client is a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm in need of a Real Estate Administrative Assistant with equal energy and enthusiasm. This person will help the team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from a listing appointment being booked through the contract to close process, allowing sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS
- Coordinate all services for listings
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
Facebook: [ Link removed ]