This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
• Typically supervises 25-50 employees.
• Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
• Planning, assigning & directing work
• Appraising performance
• Rewarding & disciplining employees
• Addressing complaints & resolving problems
• Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
• Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
• Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary. QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS degree preferred (business, engineering)
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work well in group situations
• Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
• Good computer skills.
• SAP experience preferred.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor- Night Shift
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1