To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coppell, TX-705, TX 75019
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Coppell, TX-705, TX
Posted 2 months ago
The General laborer is a member of a construction team that is responsible for trenching, plowing, and placing aerial and buried communication cable, fiber optic cable, conduits and other associated facilities.
This entry level position can get you started in the utility construction field. We offer training for other higher skilled positions.
Reports to: Construction Foreman
* Opens trenches, backfills and compacts trenches using hand tools and power equipment.
� Placing strand and fiber, or copper cable in aerial applications.
�Pulls cable and wire through trenches and structural areas of buildings.
* Removes and replaces sod on easements.
* Self-motivated with ability to following oral and written instructions
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with coworkers
* Be at least 18 years old
* Utility construction experience a plus
Additional duties as needed.