To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bear, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ACCOUNTING MANAGER/CASH MANAGEMENT â€“ Direct Hire â€“ Bear Delaware
PrideStaff • Bear, DE
Posted 25 days ago
ACCOUNTING MANAGER/CASH MANAGEMENT – Direct Hire – Bear Delaware
Our client has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager.
This role is central to our company’s function and requires the highest quality work ethic, time prioritization, and confidentiality. Our ideal candidate is independent with a dynamic personality and an ability to assert themselves. The Accounting Manager communicates directly with ownership and our CFO daily.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER/CASH MANAGEMENT Duties but may not be limited to:
- Supervise AP Function
- Daily reconciliation of cash transactions between General Ledger and banks
- Daily scanning to deposit commercial, corporate and Misc. checks to bank
- Direct semi-weekly physical bank deposits
- Weekly preparation of cash report and analysis for Owner
- Monthly bank recs for approximately 60 bank accounts
- Execute line of credit draws initiated by Owner
- Maintain ongoing records of funding status of projects under development
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Cash Management Experience
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger Accounting
- Multiple companies/cost centers; Inter-company experience a plus
- Residential and/or Commercial Property management accounting a plus
- 5+ Years’ experience
- Yardi experience a plus
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!