Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
The IT Security Shared Services Team is a diverse team that supports a multitude of functions both within the Cyber Security organization and the broader TJX teams. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, detailed oriented Communications and Digital Media Analyst, who will be highly collaborative, curious, eager to learn and persistent in bringing ideas to the table. The Communications and Digital Media Analyst will support and assist with:
- Maturing our Communications Program within IT Security – liaise with business partners (Legal, Privacy, Compliance, Global IT Communications Team) with a focus on developing new communication techniques, tactics and channels, to pique interest, awareness and visibility on Security Awareness & IT Security Communications initiatives.
- Authoring and implementing communications to support IT Security initiatives for new or updated processes and/or features being implemented
- Researching and curating content for our Security Awareness program
- Collaborating with other team members on creating mgmt. level presentations
As a Communications and Digital Media Analyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with and facilitate conversations between IT and business partners to develop and promote communications, via various methods (a key part of effective engagement is leveraging multiple methods of communication), for new or updated processes and/or features being implemented.
This individual will research IT Security Awareness topics and develop engaging content, leveraging different content delivery vehicles, and training formats that maximizes effectiveness for our associates, to drive behavioral change, instill best practices and creating a secure-minded workforce.
This role will be a contributor in building presentations for various levels of management, using experience and knowledge of others to identify opportunities and drive for results. The person will be able to simplify key messages and present compelling stories, through visually appealing presentations, to mgmt.
What you’ll need
Our team is seeking a self-motivated, results driven individual who demonstrates accountability for the delivery of their work, is flexible and responds positively to changing circumstances and is willing to get involved in stretch assignments. Members of this team are adaptive, seek out growth opportunities for continuous self-improvement and have tight-knit collaboration and communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant Business Analysis/Communications experience
- Extensive MS Office Suite experience
- Mastery level Business Analysis skill, including advanced requirements elicitation and management
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Awareness of IT Security Terminology
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of solution deployment requirements management, project management, and software development methodologies and industry best practices
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
- Requirements Elicitation
- Project Management
- Requirements Management
- Stress Management
- Business Analysis