Exceed your potential with Volt
Volt is immediately hiring an Electronic Test Technician in Englewood, CO.
This well-established organization offers room for advancement and a friendly work environment.
As an Electronic Test Technician you will:
- Performs routine tests of circuits, instruments and mechanical assemblies to ensure unit functions according to specifications or to determine cause of failure.
- Reads test schedule, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
- Sets up devices using hand tools or automatic test methods.
- Documents test results.
- Maintain logs and records indicating if there is a malfunction.
- May perform simple repairs and/or component removal or replacement.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work as a team under adverse conditions and severe time constraints.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with or without supervision.
- Basic Knowledge of ISO and/or AS9100
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/6 Sigma/Kaizen
- Knowledge of specific software (design, analysis, ERP…)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Technical Certificate or Associates Degree preferred and a minimum of 10-15 years of experience.
- 8 years of directly related experience, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assembly, wiring, troubleshooting measurement controls and related instrument and devices to include power supplies, pneumatics, gauges, valves, relays and controllers.
- Must be familiar with basic machining and calibrations techniques in order to assemble mechanical components and integrate them into a system.
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW
for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.Volt
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Volt is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.Volt
does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b
Volt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Aerospace Basic Quality System Standards
- Assembly And Installation
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Electrical Wirings
- Enterprise Resource Planning