- Support NetworX requirements definition and documentation, Configuration, UAT, training and implementation
- Utilize available tools provided by relevant State or Federal websites to obtain pertinent Fed/State Regulatory Fee Schedules
- Support planning and implementing NetworX software releases including testing and training
- Support the development and execution of NetworX test plans and scenarios for the core business system and related processes/systems
- Support the development and maintenance of rigorous internal controls to minimize fraud and abuse and overpayment related issues
- Assist in resolution for potential business risk(s)
Positions in this function create and deliver high quality system solutions for our applications, products and services across all technology functions. They consult with users and technology specialists to define business processes and the information systems for supporting those processes. Individuals in these roles may perform analysis and also serve as business liaisons to understand and refine business requirements. They provide technical support in developing systems that are cost effective and meet users’ requirements. This function works to create systems that work together in a cohesive manner, enforcing standards and methods consistently across the enterprise. Roles may support both current system improvements and maintenance along with new system development.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years of NetworX Pricer experience
- 2+ years of Facets Claims experience
- 2+ years of Facets Provider/Facility Data Management experience
- 2+ years of SQL and/or Microsoft Access experience
- Proven experience interpreting provider contracts and configuring NetworX Pricer for the following types of agreements: Professional, Hospital.
- Proven testing experience to ensure intended results are achieved
- Proven experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Ability to communicate analysis and opportunities effectively to clients and the business, both written and verbally
- Ability to effectively problem solve and manage multiple priorities successfully
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of / exposure to CA Agile and Agile Methodologies
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: NetworX Pricer, Facets Claims, Facility Data Management, SQL