$45000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant with 2+ years of experience for a full-time opportunity to join a large firm in downtown Chicago. This Litigation Legal Assistant MUST HAVE experience handling dictation and prior litigation experience preferably in insurance defense or civil litigation. This position is paying between $45-70K plus a full suite of benefits. Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Transcribe Dictation
• Create, edit and proofread documents, pleadings and correspondence timely and accurately
• Communicate with court personnel regarding filing procedures and fees
• Prepare Notices of Filings, Motions and Certificates of Service and exhibits
• Open and maintain files, manage high volume of filing
• Experience with ECF, State and federal Court procedures and filings
• Experience with Table of Contents
• Maintain electronic and paper files, coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings, make travel arrangements
• Enter, proofread and finalize time, prepare and complete expense reports and reimbursements
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume directly to Justin Rambert, Division Director - full-time Placement Services at Email blocked - click to apply
Requirements for this position include:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• DICTATION EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
• 2+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant supporting civil litigation attorneys
• Superior written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiar with the usage of a case management system and other software applications
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume directly to Justin Rambert, Division Director - full-time Placement Services at Justin.email@example.com
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.