Genesis10 is seeking a BI Analyst
for a Contract for Hire or Direct Hire opportunity in Austin, TX
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants.
Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Genesis10 is currently seeking a BI Analyst
for a Contract for Hire or Direct Hire opportunity company in the Austin, TX area.Description:
The BI Analyst
is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of analytics project and support work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support). The individual should have a firm grasp of analytics implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft analytics Stack (SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, Power BI, DAX, SQL, T-SQL) and associated development tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Microsoft Team Foundation Services/Git). Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating Data Models via the collection of data from disparate data sources (Web, Google Analytics, CRM, Tableau report and other proprietary software and transforming into a single source of truth.
- Maintain active relationships with business customers to determine and document business and technical requirements
- Facilitate requirement, design, testing and training sessions with business customers and colleagues
- Convert existing manual Excel/Access/Power BI datasets/reports into production-quality solutions
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization and devise technical solutions to meet business/functional and technical requirements
- Maintain documentation for all processes and solutions implemented
- Prefer experience creating Power BI reports and publish (via SharePoint).
BA/BS in related field or technical institute or any combination of education and experience that would provide an equivalent background
- Experience creating data models
- ETL development experience
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts (dimensions, fact tables etc.)
- Strong understanding of SSRS and SSIS, SQL database
- Experience creating Power BI reports- creation and visualization reports, share and publish to users (or similar)
Sql Server Management Studio
Sql Server Reporting Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)