If you are a finance professional with treasury experience, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our St. Louis, Missouri location, you will support Treasury Department functions under the direction of the Assistant Treasurer. AS A SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST, YOU WILL:
- Coordinate preparation of the annual rating agency presentations. Calculate credit ratios according to guidelines for each rating agency. Run scenario analysis on debt ratings based upon potential changes to the capital structure.
- Help prepare quarterly presentations for the Finance Committee. Presentations involve the analysis of cash flows, current and forecasted interest rates, interest rate exposure, liquidity, credit ratings, and dividend policy.
- Consult with financial institutions as required on events impacting interest rates and debt capital markets
- Work with Assistant Treasurer and Sr. Manager - Corporate Finance in structuring and executing public debt offerings along with related derivative contracts
- Provide acquisition & divestiture support in relation to financing, cash management, foreign exchange, and other related treasury issues. Assist new acquisitions with post-closing integration into existing funding structures worldwide.
- Develop and maintain peer group analysis for dividend policy, capital structure, debt ratings, interest rate exposure, and liquidity.
- Ability to trade commercial paper and develop funding strategies
WHO YOU ARE:
- Increase efficiency within the department through process and technology improvements
- Prepare weekly borrowing, investment, and share repurchase reports
- Coordinate the preparation, communication and consolidation of Treasury’s quarterly and annual SEC filing requirements
- Work with Assistant Treasurer to optimize worldwide cash balances, manage counterparty exposures and coordinate bank relationships
- Review and manage Treasury compliance with internal and external Audit requirements
- Complete other Treasury projects as assigned
You readily action new challenges, without unnecessary planning. You provide calmness and productivity, even when things are unclear. You integrate quantitative and qualitative information to draw accurate conclusions. You take on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. You show personal commitment and take-action to continuously improve.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MBA required
- 3 years of accounting, finance or treasury experience
- Strong data analytic skills, including high level proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and Power Pivot
- Understanding of financial markets
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with Tableau and FinTech products preferred
- CPA or CFA certificate preferred
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Mergers And Acquisitions