Are you an experienced Healthcare Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining the most diversified healthcare company in the US? If you answered “yes" to these questions – this is the position for you!
- As the Healthcare Coordinator, you will maintain/improve rating and close gaps through quality and risk adjustment.
- Generate reports, conduct audits, and identify training opportunities.
- Create member mailings and calling scripts to assist call center.
Requirements of the Healthcare Coordinator:
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Ability to travel to provider offices within assigned market
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $18.00 per hour, non-negotiable
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Positive working environment
Interested in being Considered for this Healthcare Coordinator opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Coordinator
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.