Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Call Center Operator (Bilingual Spanish) to join our team in Laguna Niguel, California to support our government clients.The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide call center service that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Call Center Operator, you will:
- Conduct Intake calls for all client phone lines and Operator call analyses functions as directed by the SOP and call center leadership
- Establish relationships with callers, asks probing questions to identify concerns, and applied knowledge of immigration enforcement/detention to assessing caller concerns.
- Be responsible for making database and manual queries related to individuals in client detention or other persons in immigration proceedings received
- Log relevant call information into a web-based case management or CRM system.
- Access third-party telephonic interpreter service provided by client, when appropriate
- Provide back-up to the HQ Entry level Data Analyst to process entry level data entry and analysis for any Intake mailboxes when needed.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret Clearance preferred; however must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and two years of related experience; or an Associate's Degree with three years of related experience; or five years of related experience if no degree
- Bi-lingual (a minimum proficiency of a 2+ in Interpretation Performance according to the Interagency Language Roundtable Scale or its equivalent) Spanish and English required. Detailed information regarding the Interagency Language Roundtable Scale Descriptions can be found at the following website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Operator ( Bilingual Spanish)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Experience in responding to requests for information, conducting searches in government databases, and searching automated systems for data and developing concise summaries with decision points under tight deadlines.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Operator ( Bilingual Spanish).
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)