O365 + Azure IaaS Engineer - Denver, CO - Remote + Travel
Seeking an eager, hands-on individual for O365 cloud migration projects around west coast. This role is set up initially as a contract role with the potential to hire. The client is a large Microsoft Partner with a phenomenal, collaborative company culture that services a variety of industries. A strong background in Azure IaaS and PaaS architecture and O365 migrations coupled with experience engineering and virtualizing is ideal.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of on-shore and off-shore developers for the delivery of O365 projects.
- Deployment of Azure Conditional Access, Intune MDM, and Windows Modern Desktop.
- Design roadmaps and prepare SOW for end-to-end migrations from on-prem servers to Azure.
- Platform and infrastrucutre development to match business needs and future needs.
- Lead all aspects of solution development and implementation on Azure within the bounds of the company budget.
- Provide hands-on support and training with others on the infrastructure and development team.
- Lead teams to architect and create scalable Azure cloud solutions to match business needs.
- Design and build the architecture of the cloud platform and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in addition to the business to create a mapped out solution.
- Support the migration of application workloads and data to Azure.
- Tackle demanding projects on a time-sensitive schedule.
- Multiple years of experience with Azure and technical cloud engineering/architecting.
- Experience with O365, Intune, Azure AD and Windows Modern Desktop a must.
- Understanding of Microsoft best practices.
- Strong technical background configuring cloud infrastructure.
- Previous experience with full life cycle on-premises migrations to the Azure cloud.
- Previous experience working with a Microsoft Gold Partner or at a oonsultancy a plus.
- Understanding of business needs and how to create a plan of action.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous senior architect experience and/or equivalent role responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Azure architecting and developing.
Please contact me directly at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on [ Phone number blocked ] - ||. Please see [ Link removed ] for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Multiple years of experience with Azure and technical cloud engineering/architecting.
4+ years as an IaaS engineer.
Understanding of Azure DevOps practices is ideal.
Strong technical background configuring cloud infrastructure.
Previous experience with full life cycle on-premises migrations to the Azure cloud.
Previous experience working with a Microsoft Gold Partner a plus.
Understanding of business needs and how to create a plan of action.
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Previous senior architect experience and/or equivalent role responsibilities.
Knowledge of Azure architecting and developing.
Platform As A Services
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)