To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Britain, CT 06052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Psychiatric Clinician (LCSW)
Hartford Healthcare Corporation • New Britain, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
The Counseling Center at The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an outpatient facility dedicated to providing the highest level of care to adults with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. Our multi-disciplinary team is comprised of Psychiatrists, Registered Nurses, Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Support Staff who help to support the needs of the greater New Britain community by offering services in English, Spanish and Polish. Our staff works in collaborative environments with strong interdisciplinary teams in a patient centered care model in a richly diverse work space.
Duties for a Behavioral Health Clinician include:
- Performs psychiatric evaluations of inpatient patients at The Hospital of Central Connecticut to determine Mental Health/Substance Abuse Care needs.
- Provides direct clinical psychosocial therapy to patients, utilizing individual, group and family therapies.
- Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient's age specific needs and age specific treatment and care.
- Masters degree in Social Work required.
- Active LCSW in the state of Connecticut is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation and computer skills.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or Polish preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.