Park Manor Rehabilitation Center is looking for part-time Dietary Aides. Our 99-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility has an excellent reputation in the community and has a 5 star CMS rating overall and a 4 star rating for Quality Measures. We are committed to providing an excellent clinical experience for our patients and an amazing work environment for our employees.
Park Manor operates with the core values of CAPLICO in mind:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
This is what makes us unique!
The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Some job duties include:
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors as directed.
- Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
- Prepare and deliver snacks, etc., as instructed.
- Must possess, at a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must have or be able to obtain a food handler's permit upon hire
- On the job training provided
- Must have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and work well in a team environment
- Must be dependable and demonstrate professional behavior
Compensation package is very competitive and negotiable. Benefits include medical/dental/disability, paid holidays and time off, 401k matching, HSA, and more.
PARK MANOR REHABILITATION CENTER
1710 PLAZA WAY
WALLA WALLA, WA 99362
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dietary Aide