The Talent Development Specialist is responsible for owning the development and execution of key organizational development process and solutions. Partners with Talent Partners and leaders on the development and implementation of key strategies, programs, and processes for building and sustaining a high performing organization. Owns the learning & organizational development framework, ensuring its fit for purpose across business needs and delivering solutions at the enterprise and individual levels. Additionally, this position function as the change management steward for the company, understanding how projects impact the end user and developing communications, training, and engagement tools to support the user experience.
The Specialist will build and implement a career development program, which integrates career paths, competencies, skills and various tools across the talent spectrum – from hiring, onboarding, learning & development, performance and succession. Collaborating with leaders, SME’s and HR professionals, this person will build solutions to grow talent across the Enterprise.Principal functional responsibilities:
- Collaborate with talent partners to build and implement employee development programs, including career development, mentoring, leadership development
- Conduct needs assessment for training and staff development to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization
- Develop in-house content for various training programs
- Lead learning and development programs to engage all levels of staff including professional development and management training
- Promote employee adoption of self-development via LinkedIn Learning and mentoring
- Lead and use learning management system to drive standardized training and track employee training
- Handle new employee orientation and onboarding approaches, providing consultation and support for managers, talent partners, and People Services Partners to engage and retain new talent
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of learning and development programs
- Works collaboratively with departments and teams to ensure effective change management present and executed in all organizational changes
- Develop change management communications for projects, and develop mediums to gather partner feedback
- Lead the employee engagement program, inclusive of engagement surveys, initiatives, and liaison to employee action groups
Preferred qualifications & skills:
- BA/BS in Human Resources, organizational development or related field
- Minimum 7 years of training and development experience, working with adult learning methods and design principles to build effective training programs
- Experience involving the implementation of organizational change initiatives
- Experience utilizing and management Learnings platforms (e.g. – LMS, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with project management techniques and skills
- Knowledge and experience supporting corporate and manufacturing environments
- Savvy with innovative technologies and software applications
- Developing Talent – displays a passion for developing employees, consistently raise expectations to support growth.
- Organizational skills – strong planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork – Use internal/external relationships and resources to get better outcomes; actively remove barriers to transparent collaboration; accelerate our progress by sharing standard methodologies and learnings
- Critical Thinking – intently knowing the business and its employees to identify what’s needed to meet future demands
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company:
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Specialist, OD/Change Management
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Specialist, OD/Change Management, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Specialist, OD/Change Management