Do you want a career that pays and does incredible work supporting the community? Do you want a career that contributes to the greater good of humanity? The pandemic has caused an even greater need in our services and WE ARE HIRING!
Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the application, certification and recertification processes; assisting the Community Administrator by addressing the daily needs and issues of residents; and responsible for property operations in absence of the Community Administrator including problem-solving and making sound decisions. 140+ units.
- High school diploma or its equivalent and one-year administrative/clerical office experience.
- One year of apartment management experience.
- Basic math aptitude
- Knowledge of computer operations to include databases and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and employees.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, state landlord/tenant rights and obligation.
Salary: $16.15 per hour
Benefit eligibility is based on job type/status
Paid Time Off
Pension and 403b Retirement Plan
Health, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurances
Life Insurance (Including Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance/Work Life Balance Program
Employee Discount Program
LifeLock with Norton
Public Loan Forgiveness
Volunteers of America is an EEO Employer
- Clerical Works