To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Supervisor I
WIS International • Green Bay, WI
Posted 19 days ago
WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
We are hiring Inventory Supervisors starting at $ 14.00 when performing Inventory Supervisors tasks and at the rate of 12.00 when driving (no CDL needed).
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer’s locations.
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
WIS is aggressively pursuing and winning business daily to continue providing career opportunities for all team members.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer