Kelly Services is currently seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary for a customer in Cincinnati Ohio!
This is a great DIRECT HIRE position, with a growing company!
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Pay: Pay based on experience.
The Legal Secretary will provide secretarial support/administrative assistance and manage workflow for attorneys and/or paralegals across multiple practice areas.
- Types correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents to be reviewed by attorney/paralegal.
- Answers telephone calls, takes messages or sends callers to voicemail system if preferred.
- Reads, sorts, and date stamps incoming mail. Ensures that outgoing mail is timely delivered. If necessary, routes mail to specific delivery service and follows up on timely delivery.
- Establishes and maintains calendar, contact lists, and deadline reminder systems.
- Maintains attorney and general office files.
- Works with business intake department to open/close/update matters as appropriate.
- Reviews and prepares files to be closed when matters are complete.
- Maintains good customer service with external and internal clients; observes confidentiality of attorney-client relationship.
- Schedules appointments and travel arrangements.
- Enters attorney and paralegal time into the timekeeping system.
- Works with Billing Department and billing attorney to review and revise billing Proformas.
- Assist in finalizing bills for client mailing.
- Attention to check requisitions/payment of vendor invoices.
- Qualified candidates will have 5 years of legal secretarial/administrative experience. Paralegal experience also welcomed.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, confidential, dependable, and display good judgment. Individual must have excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette, be team oriented, flexible and a problem solver.
- Exceptional proofreading and the ability to apply grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills a must.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Strong Computer skills: Windows 10, Microsoft Suite Office 2010 including advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and a working knowledge of Nuance is
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US4722KL_27960043
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.